CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Paradise in Sugarhouse



I made the greatest discovery this weekend. I found my favorite bakery from Texas in Utah. Who knew that they existed here! I was so excited. Unfortanatly they are pretty far away but they are building one closer to me but it isn't suppose to open until next spring. This bakery makes the absolute best sugar cookies. They are sooooo bad for you I am sure but they are delicious. Now I won't have to fly to Texas to fulfill my cravings!

So Dave decided that we can officially say that Andrew can sit up. He can sit up for a long time by himself but when he starts to fall he doesn't understand how to catch himself. Therefor, when he falls, he falls hard. He is loves his new found freedom. It is great to be able to sit him on a blanket and surround him by toys. I feel that I am actually starting to get stuff done, somewhat.

Well, I probably should help Dave do the dishes. Lets just say every counter in the kitchen has a dirty dish on it and our kitchen isn't that small!

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

OH my gosh I LOVE Paradise bakery! I love their coconut chocolate chip cookies. THey have one in the mall I go to around here. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm