CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Emotions

One of my favorite parts of watching Andrew grow up is when he feels a new emotion. For example, the first time he got scared was when Dave picked him up from the ground and spun him around 360 degrees in the process. Now he loves for Dave to throw him around. I am pretty sure that today was the first time that Andrew got mad at me. Every day before his morning nap I take Andrew up to his room and we sit in the rocking chair and I read him books. Lately, he doesn't want to listen to the books, he just wants to eat them. Of course all babies do this so I just let him because it isn't worth fighting him. Today the book started to smell like the glue they use to keep the pages together so I decided we were done chewing the book. So I took the book away from him. Andrew just turned towards me and looked up and started bawling. Instantly there was a HUGE tear down his cheek. I could not believe it. He was sooooo mad. I almost started to laugh. Luckily, his anger was an easy fix, stand up and sway. Too bad that method won't work when he is a teenager!

1 comments:

shellydinger said...

That is such a funny story! Hailey just started doing the same thing - except it is screaming...at everything. It still amazes me.